With our Symbiota nutmilk kit you can make your own nut milks, using any nuts without any of the added nasties in store-bought nut milks.
This kit provides you with everything you need to make 4x 1litre batches of milk. Simply buy your choice of nuts to make your own desired nut milk.
Symbiota's 2 minutes almond milk recipe
What you will need:
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 cups filtered water
- A high-speed blender
- Wash and sterilise your glass jar
- Using your blender, blend your almond flour and filtered water for 30 seconds
- Strain through your Symbiota Nut Milk bag into you glass jar. This bag can be hung up and left to strain
- Rinse blender and pour strained milk back into blender
- Add a pinch of salt and or flavouring (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon of Symbiota emulsifier
- Blend for 15 seconds
- Pour nut milk back into your Symbiota glass jar, seal with provided lid and store in fridge up to 7 days.
**Tip: Use your strained almond pulp to make muffins, yum!
Golden Almond Milk (5 Mins)
- 2 cups of your homemade almond milk
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon or a cinnamon stick
- A pinch of black pepper
- A dash of maple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, gentle bring to desired heat while whisking. Taste and adjust flavours as needed. Enjoy a warm cup of Golden Almond Milk. This can be reheated and keeps in the fridge for 2 days.